We are blessed to have Sister Cheryl DeGroat, my mom, provide us with another potent “shot” to fuel your soul. We all must develop a courageous willingness to trust in what God just does. There is much Biblical evidence to support this Divine characteristic of the Godhead. Mom is invested in exposing real truth by expressing God’s Word to expel any error that may cause you to miss out on what being a child of God is all about. Be empowered living the Conqueror Lifestyle. Enjoy and stay in the race!
Prayer and Providence
There are two paths of communication between you and God:
(1) Searching the scriptures —the path by which God speaks to you.
(2) Prayer —the path by which you speak to God.
The Doctrine of Providence
Providence is different from preservation. The doctrine of Preservation is God’s work in upholding and supplying the needs of that which He has created i.e. sustainment.
The doctrine of Providence is God’s continuous control over the entire physical and moral universe to fulfill His original intended purpose.His providence is:
1. Universal (because He is omnipresent)
2. Powerful (because He is omnipotent)
3. Wise (because He is omniscient)
4. Holy (because He is Righteousness, Goodness, and Truth)
Prayer and Providence go hand in hand. The prayer of faith petitions God’s care and control over any issue at hand. God provides for us in overwhelmingly, gracious developments which only He can manifest.
Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God and there is none like me.
Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying my counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure. Isaiah 46:9-10 KJV
Always remember this – God’s Providence is already in place every time you pray. Have the courage to trust in the fact that He already knows the plans He has for you. Your prayers will expose your faith in Him. You don’t have to know His plan for you to trust in Him. You have to know Him to trust in Him. Reading His Word regularly helps you get acquainted with who He is. The more you know Him the more you will possess the courage to trust in His providence.
By faith in Him, the Holy Spirit will open your eyes of understanding to see Him through His Word. Trust Him when you pray and stay in fellowship with Him through His Word. Consequently, you too will know the plan as your walk, talk and lifestyle reveals His will for you. This is the Conqueror Lifestyle in action. Prayer changes things!
The next “shot” will focus on your courage as it is revealed through your faith. Faith is both objective and subjective.
I am perplexed over a matter that I know is controversial among humans. Why is it that Biblical truth is not an anchor in the choice for who to follow politically? This week I have pondered this stark reality as I listen to political news broadcasts, read political new articles and listen to the talking heads a.k.a political pundits debate their views about the 2012 Presidential candidates strategies, viewpoints, dilemmas, achievements and forecasts.
The economy is a major issues that will steer the American voter’s choice on November, 6, 2012. MONEY is the central theme of any economy. How it is made and how it is spent is determined by our President and Congress. Americans who are financially comfortable have one view-point and Americans who are not financially comfortable have another view-point. The view-points are a driving factor that fuels the decision-making process of the voter. Though there are other issues of consideration in the campaigns, there is a significant emphasis on the state of affairs on economics.
My perplexity’s foundation is in the trickery that the right-wing Christian conservatives have adopted and portray in the support they garner for Mr. Romney’s campaign. There is a monumental heir of evil associated with the deception of the republican regime. Here at ConquerorShots we continue to uphold the banner of truth about God’s Word. Historically, from a Biblical perspective of the events in the Old Testament and the upcoming prophetic events, any effort that man can make to put more emphasis on the creation (atheism and agnosticism thrive from this prospective), and not the Creator, meets profound, life-changing events where God’s power prevails unequivocally. Yet man continues to follow the path of manifesting his will rather than endeavoring to keep the focus on Him who created us all. I am concerned about the nature of the Republican party’s agenda being a course for evil to attempt to prevail over a blessed nation that has shifted its focus far AWAY from the Creator.
The manner in which I hear the commentary about the state of the economics in America is a direct indicator to harness a specific wretchedness in their economic affairs and agendas. This is nothing new. The Apostle Paul had a full understanding of this human dilemma and warned us with No uncertainty.
TO ALL “Right wing Christian conservatives” PLEASE CONSIDER GOD’S WORD YOU PROFESS TO BELIEVE IN TODAY:
1 Timothy 6:8 But if we have food and shelter, we will be satisfied with that. 6:9 Those who long to be rich, however, stumble into temptation and a trap and many senseless and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction. 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evils. Some people in reaching for it have strayed from the faith and stabbed themselves with many pains.
The number of “right-wing conservative Christians” who REFUSE to “HOLD ON TO TRUTH” are failing both America’s heritage and the God they claim to have personal relationship with.
The apex of my perplexity is in the “How” and “Why” of this monumental shift in belief. Have you even taken the time to consider the religious platform that Mr. Romney represents openly? I am a supporter of an American’s right to worship whomever and however they choose. Furthermore, I fully grasp the concept of the ecumenical movement worldwide. But all human beings who profess to be “members of the Body of Christ” i.e. Christians are spiritually supplied with a bond that maintains God’s truth based in His Word. IT IS UNDENIABLE! Therefore, it is crucial that you do NOT neglect the opportunity for your vote to show who AND what you TRULY BELIEVE IN!
Mormonism is NOT Christianity. Here’s why:
1. Mormons believe there are "many" Gods. Christians believe in One Triune God.http://www.triunegod.org/
2. Mormons believe Man was also in the beginning with God. Intelligence, or the light of truth, was not created or made, neither indeed can be" (D&C 93:29). Christians believe Man is a finite being, not an eternal one. The first man Adam was created at a specific point in time (Ge 1:26-27; 2:7; 1Co 15:45-49).3. Mormons believe Christ's death on the cross (the atonement) canceled the penalty of death imposed on ALL men through Adam's sin, thereby ensuring that all men would be redeemed - resurrected and given immortality (the reuniting of spirit with body)-as a gift."If there had been no atonement, temporal death would have remained forever, and there never would have remained forever, and there never would have been a resurrection. The body would have remained forever in the grave" (Mormon Doctrine, 1977 ed., p.63)"Redemption from death, through the sufferings of Christ, is for all men, both the righteous and the wicked" (Ibid., p. 65) and Christians believe not everyone is blessed through Christ's crucifixion. Only those who accept His sacrifice and surrender themselves to Him (Ro 10:9) will receive the benefit of Jesus' death and resurrection, which is forgiveness of sins (Ac 10:43) and salvation (Ro 3:24). Eternal life "in Christ," and not just simply eternal existence through resurrection, is the gift offered by God to humanity (Ro 6:23). This gift is obtainable only by grace through faith (Eph 2:8-10). Jesus' death serves to reconcile all believers to God (Ro 5:10). In dying, Jesus broke down the wall of separation between us and God that was present through man's disobedience to the Law (Eph 2:11-22)(http://contenderministries.org/mormonism/comparison.php)