I am ecstatic that ConquerorShots has a nomination for this award. Thank you Gloria for honoring the ministry’s commitment to share our experience, strength and hope with the blogger community one person at a time. On behalf of my guest bloggers and I, we appreciate you taking the time to follow/read/share and nominate us.
On a personal note, I am seriously encouraged by this kind gesture. I, too, am a beginner. The past 6 months have served others, worldwide, but I think it has served me greater. I am more aware of the blessings that are possible as we, through blogging, freely give back what God has given to us. I do not seek monetary gain. I only want to create a forum whereby men/women, boys/girls alike can utilize ConquerorShots throughout the course of their day and be inspired to know God more intimately. Hopefully our “Shots” will serve them richly as opposed to the traditional “shot” one can get in a bar. 🙂
An unrealized benefit when I started blogging was the continued blessings I receive from following other blogs including http://clayhearts.wordpress.com/. Slowly but surely I am learning to appreciate other blogs just as much as I value the work here at ConquerorShots. Before I started blogging my days were less interesting. Today, I look forward to a blog experience daily. The blogger community ultimately gave me a license to navigate through the world of social networking, message board communities and various other on-line outlets that were once foreign to me. I am better because of it.The Guidelines:
- List seven random facts about yourself
- Post a link to the blog of the person who nominated you
- Link to seven other bloggers who are deserving of the award
- Let those bloggers know that you’ve nominated them
Here are 7 random things about me, the ConquerorShot Maker a.k.a. Darrin, that I hope will bring a smile to your face.
1. Singing is my passion. Teaching/Preaching the Gospel is my life.
2. I am a quiet soul until I am given a forum to speak.
3. Most of my life I spent running from a real relationship with God.
4. Playing Pinochle, Bid Whist, and Poker face to face are loves I will never leave.
5. I know what it feels like to break the heart of a loved one and how it feels to have a broken heart.
6. Therapy has helped me understand my mind but God has provided and secured change in my spirit.
7. I cook anything I want with ease and it is usually delectable.
7 blogs to consider.
- http://queenlyandconfident.com/(The author of this blog graciously, patiently and consistently encouraged me to blog. Thank you Z!)